Montag, 24. Februar 2014

Hey guys,
I hope y'all are fine. My last post was a veery long time ago and a whole bunch of stuff has happened. But before I start telling y'all everything I just want to tell you that I decided to write my posts from now on in English, how y'all probably already realized after those first couple lines. :D
My last post was right before christmas,…...yeah I know seems like such a long time ago. :P
Christmas and silvester was awesome and it was such a cool experience to open the presents on the 25th in the morning instead of the 24th. I spent silvester with some friends with some friends and family and we sat on the roof, drank hot chocolate and watched the fireworks. We also took some pretty awesome pictures, thanks to kim, the girlfriend of my brother who´s studying photography. <3










The weekend before silvester we went to San Antonio and Dallas to visit some family. It was an awesome weekend and San Antonia is such a beautiful city!! So if anyone is ever going to go to Texas, you should definitely visit this wonderful city!!!! *__*





"the alamo" one of the oldest buildings in Texas and a very important part of Texas history 
american flag christmas tree <3










best siblings <3!!!
I try to upload the next post as soon as possible!
Love you guys,
Sassi <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen